Property Management Circus (WCPT237) – 2 Point
This session focuses on the fundamentals of practical problem solving, communication and time management in a property management setting. Participants will apply their knowledge to case studies and watch discussion about the practical application and best practice approaches to customer service.
- Practical problem solving solutions which determine the difference between customer service and compliance driven issues in order that risk is decreased for consumers and agencies.
- How problems are solved with a combination of customer service as well as legislative knowledge to reduce risk
- Proactive and customer focused communication use to decrease risk of issues being misunderstood.
- Risks associated with focussing on process rather than service.
- Risk associated with taking “taking a stand” rather than solving a consumer issue.